Fiberglass Pipe in Lake Shore, MD
Extend the life of your stairs and walkways with Lake Shore MD fiberglass grating
Want to extend the life of your walkways with heavy foot traffic or carts, Fibergrate can provide Fiberplate, a molded fiberglass floor plate. This floor plate ranges from 1/8” -3/4” thick and is installed over traditional materials such as wood, metal, or concrete. The floor plates are available in various colors and resin formulas and anti-slip capabilities.
Fibergrate also provides several slip resistant products for stairways. Products such as stair tread covers and fiberglass stair treads. Fibergrate’s stair tread covers are anti slip covers that are installed over existing wood, concrete or metal steps and are a convenient way to provide slip resistant footing to existing stairs. Instead of having to replace the whole existing tread this enables you just to cover it and save money in process. In case the whole tread needs to be replaced Fibergrate offers options on anti-slip stair treads. Both open treads and solid top treads are available.
Market Industries that Benefit from Fiberglass Pipe Solutions in Lake Shore, MD
Fiberglass piping systems have many benefits over traditional piping materials like steel, copper, or PVC. Some of the industries that can benefit from switching to fiberglass piping systems include:
- Power Generation: Fiberglass piping systems can be used for cooling water, air pollution control systems, and process piping in power generation facilities.
- Food and Beverage Industry: Fiberglass piping systems are non-toxic and can be used for food and beverage processing, storage, and distribution.
- Water and Wastewater Treatment: Fiberglass piping systems are corrosion-resistant and can withstand the harsh chemicals used in water and wastewater treatment plants.
- Chemical Processing Industry: Fiberglass piping systems are highly resistant to corrosive chemicals and are ideal for use in chemical processing plants.
- Mining Industry: Fiberglass piping systems are corrosion-resistant and can withstand the harsh chemicals and abrasive materials used in mining operations.
- Marine and Offshore Industry: Fiberglass piping systems are resistant to corrosion from saltwater, making them ideal for use in marine and offshore applications.
- Oil and Gas Industry: Fiberglass piping systems are lightweight, easy to install and maintain, and resistant to harsh chemicals and extreme temperatures, making them ideal for use in the oil and gas industry.
- Pulp and Paper Industry: Fiberglass piping systems are ideal for use in the pulp and paper industry due to their resistance to chemicals and high temperatures.
Overall, any industry that requires a durable, corrosion-resistant piping system can benefit from switching to fiberglass piping systems.
Above Ground Plastic Storage Tanks in Lake Shore, MD
We sell all different kinds of above-ground industrial tanks, including vertical, horizontal, and cone-bottom models, and chances are we have what you need in stock right now in our Pennsylvania warehouse. Non-metallic polyethylene and polypropylene bulk storage tanks are sold and serviced by Design Plastic Systems, a market leader over the past 40 years. Our polyethylene vertical tanks are molded in a number of polyethylene materials, including linear high-density (HDLPE) and cross-linked high-density (XLPE) resins that are listed by the FDA and NSF 61 and range in size from 20 gallons to 20,000 gallons. Our fiberglass tanks are made to order to meet your storage requirements and size requirements. We can offer a fiberglass tank with a diameter ranging from 3 to 14 feet through the use of contact molding and filament winding.
Fiberglass Vs Steel
When designing a project, contractors or architects prefer fiberglass grating over metal or wood for many industrial applications. Fiberglass grating is 70% lighter than steel and has an exceptional strength to weigh ratio. In addition, fiberglass is corrosion resistant and requires less maintenance than steel and eliminates the heavy maintenance such as sandblasting and painting.
If your plant has areas where there is vehicular traffic, Fibergrate has a line of grating to assist. High load mold and pultruded grating is designed with a one-piece design which provides extra strength and durability. Where necessary, this grating can withstand forklift and tractor trailer traffic. In addition to strength, this grating is much lighter than metal and will not corrode over time.
Lake Shore Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP) grating
An affordable, corrosion-resistant solution to a common long-term maintenance issue, such as chemical exposure, weather, and rust, is fiberglass reinforced plastic (FRP) grating. The corrosion-resistant grating from Fibergrate comes in a variety of resin compositions and square or rectangular mesh pattern variations. FRP grating can endure the hardest chemicals or weather conditions whether it is used inside or outside. This lightweight grating can be simply cut and built into steps, platforms, and other structural applications for simple installation. It is available in a variety of colors, thicknesses, and grid patterns. Every panel of grating has ergonomic features that help decrease tiredness and boost productivity, delivering a better and safer working environment for any business.
Exceed safety requirements with Lake Shore, MD fiberglass handrail
Fibergrate has made safety one of their highest priorities by offering a non-conductive, anti-slip flooring and stair package with available handrail system. Dynarail and a fabricated handrail and ladder system meet or exceed OSHA, IBC and other building code requirements for safety and design. Fibergrate’s systems are also easy to assemble in the shop or field. This line includes a railing, kickplate, ladder and rungs, as well as standard walk-thrus and safety cages all manufactured in a corrosion resistant, low maintenance, pultrusion process. In addition to the low maintenance, the Dynarail system is also fire retardant and nonconductive. The system has a flame spread rating of 25 or less and is tested in accordance with ASTM E-84 while meeting the self-extinguishing requirements. Fiberglass is electrically non-conductive for safety and has low thermal conductivity.
The corrosion resistant materials in the fiberglass grating reduces the daily and yearly maintenance, and replacement costs. Once you install fiberglass you will find it offers outstanding durability and extended life span compared to metal.