Polyethylene Tanks in Union County
Union County Fiberglass Grating
Market Industries that Benefit from Fiberglass Pipe Solutions in Union County, NJ
Fiberglass piping systems have many benefits over traditional piping materials like steel, copper, or PVC. Some of the industries that can benefit from switching to fiberglass piping systems include:
- Food and Beverage Industry: Fiberglass piping systems are non-toxic and can be used for food and beverage processing, storage, and distribution.
- Chemical Processing Industry: Fiberglass piping systems are highly resistant to corrosive chemicals and are ideal for use in chemical processing plants.
- Oil and Gas Industry: Fiberglass piping systems are lightweight, easy to install and maintain, and resistant to harsh chemicals and extreme temperatures, making them ideal for use in the oil and gas industry.
- Water and Wastewater Treatment: Fiberglass piping systems are corrosion-resistant and can withstand the harsh chemicals used in water and wastewater treatment plants.
- Mining Industry: Fiberglass piping systems are corrosion-resistant and can withstand the harsh chemicals and abrasive materials used in mining operations.
- Power Generation: Fiberglass piping systems can be used for cooling water, air pollution control systems, and process piping in power generation facilities.
- Marine and Offshore Industry: Fiberglass piping systems are resistant to corrosion from saltwater, making them ideal for use in marine and offshore applications.
- Pulp and Paper Industry: Fiberglass piping systems are ideal for use in the pulp and paper industry due to their resistance to chemicals and high temperatures.
Overall, any industry that requires a durable, corrosion-resistant piping system can benefit from switching to fiberglass piping systems.
Union Fiberglass Solutions for Every Industry
Regardless of your industry, we have a fiberglass grating solution to fit your needs. FRP grating was originally designed to withstand corrosive chemicals, high temperatures and constant washdowns. Classic uses of fiberglass grating can be found in battery room floors and in platform and safety ladders in chemical plants. However, today fiberglass grating is used in various industries such as transportation, telecommunication, water & wastewater, food & beverage, pharmaceutical, bridge & highway, power, oil & gas, as well as recreational and water parks due to the non-slip, non-corrosive UV resistant capabilities.
Above Ground Plastic Storage Tanks in Union County
We sell all different kinds of above-ground industrial tanks, including vertical, horizontal, and cone-bottom models, and chances are we have what you need in stock right now in our Pennsylvania warehouse. Non-metallic polyethylene and polypropylene bulk storage tanks are sold and serviced by Design Plastic Systems, a market leader over the past 40 years. Our polyethylene vertical tanks are molded in a number of polyethylene materials, including linear high-density (HDLPE) and cross-linked high-density (XLPE) resins that are listed by the FDA and NSF 61 and range in size from 20 gallons to 20,000 gallons. Our fiberglass tanks are made to order to meet your storage requirements and size requirements. We can offer a fiberglass tank with a diameter ranging from 3 to 14 feet through the use of contact molding and filament winding.
Union Non-Metallic Tank Solutions
Non-metallic tanks are light weight, corrosion resistant and cost effective. Polyethylene is non-corrosive for the life of the tank. A poly tank will not rust or suffer from corrosion as a metal water or chemical tank will during their service life. These tanks are also lightweight and easy to handle or move which means that depending on the size, no heavy equipment needed during installation. Poly tanks are made in one single piece which is also an advantage because there are no seams for corrosion to settle which prevents leaks and hazardous chemical spills. Poly tanks have a broad range of chemical resistance to both agriculture and industrial chemicals.
Union Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP) grating
An affordable, corrosion-resistant solution to a common long-term maintenance issue, such as chemical exposure, weather, and rust, is fiberglass reinforced plastic (FRP) grating. The corrosion-resistant grating from Fibergrate comes in a variety of resin compositions and square or rectangular mesh pattern variations. FRP grating can endure the hardest chemicals or weather conditions whether it is used inside or outside. This lightweight grating can be simply cut and built into steps, platforms, and other structural applications for simple installation. It is available in a variety of colors, thicknesses, and grid patterns. Every panel of grating has ergonomic features that help decrease tiredness and boost productivity, delivering a better and safer working environment for any business.