Fiberglass Grating in Franklin County
Franklin Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP) grating
An affordable, corrosion-resistant solution to a common long-term maintenance issue, such as chemical exposure, weather, and rust, is fiberglass reinforced plastic (FRP) grating. The corrosion-resistant grating from Fibergrate comes in a variety of resin compositions and square or rectangular mesh pattern variations. FRP grating can endure the hardest chemicals or weather conditions whether it is used inside or outside. This lightweight grating can be simply cut and built into steps, platforms, and other structural applications for simple installation. It is available in a variety of colors, thicknesses, and grid patterns. Every panel of grating has ergonomic features that help decrease tiredness and boost productivity, delivering a better and safer working environment for any business.
Franklin County Tank Accessories
Inspections, Certifications, and tank modifications available upon request. Design Plastics can assist with your installation, DEP Certification and tank fit out. We provide service and an expert staff who can offer piping, valves, bulkhead fittings and level controls for a complete tank package. Our tank manufacturers also provide under warranty, leak detection, sight glass assemblies, external fill lines and reverse gallonage indicators to name a few.
To complete your installation, Design plastic can provide fiberglass grating for safety OSHA platforms, handrail, and stairs.
Market Industries that Benefit from Fiberglass Pipe Solutions in Franklin County, NY
Fiberglass piping systems have many benefits over traditional piping materials like steel, copper, or PVC. Some of the industries that can benefit from switching to fiberglass piping systems include:
- Oil and Gas Industry: Fiberglass piping systems are lightweight, easy to install and maintain, and resistant to harsh chemicals and extreme temperatures, making them ideal for use in the oil and gas industry.
- Power Generation: Fiberglass piping systems can be used for cooling water, air pollution control systems, and process piping in power generation facilities.
- Chemical Processing Industry: Fiberglass piping systems are highly resistant to corrosive chemicals and are ideal for use in chemical processing plants.
- Food and Beverage Industry: Fiberglass piping systems are non-toxic and can be used for food and beverage processing, storage, and distribution.
- Pulp and Paper Industry: Fiberglass piping systems are ideal for use in the pulp and paper industry due to their resistance to chemicals and high temperatures.
- Marine and Offshore Industry: Fiberglass piping systems are resistant to corrosion from saltwater, making them ideal for use in marine and offshore applications.
- Water and Wastewater Treatment: Fiberglass piping systems are corrosion-resistant and can withstand the harsh chemicals used in water and wastewater treatment plants.
- Mining Industry: Fiberglass piping systems are corrosion-resistant and can withstand the harsh chemicals and abrasive materials used in mining operations.
Overall, any industry that requires a durable, corrosion-resistant piping system can benefit from switching to fiberglass piping systems.
Fiberglass Vs Steel
When designing a project, contractors or architects prefer fiberglass grating over metal or wood for many industrial applications. Fiberglass grating is 70% lighter than steel and has an exceptional strength to weigh ratio. In addition, fiberglass is corrosion resistant and requires less maintenance than steel and eliminates the heavy maintenance such as sandblasting and painting.
If your plant has areas where there is vehicular traffic, Fibergrate has a line of grating to assist. High load mold and pultruded grating is designed with a one-piece design which provides extra strength and durability. Where necessary, this grating can withstand forklift and tractor trailer traffic. In addition to strength, this grating is much lighter than metal and will not corrode over time.
Franklin County, NY Green Thread® Fiberglass Pipe
Green Thread® fiberglass pipe is a top-quality product from NOV Fiber Glass Systems that has gained immense popularity in various industries, including oil and gas, chemical processing, water and wastewater, and marine applications. Its exceptional corrosion resistance and durability make it the go-to choice for companies looking for reliable piping solutions that can handle high-pressure and high-temperature applications. Green Thread® fiberglass pipe is made using a unique filament winding process that involves wrapping glass fibers around a rotating mandrel, impregnating them with a thermoseting resin, and curing them under heat and pressure to form a solid pipe. This manufacturing process makes it lightweight and easy to install, reducing labor and installation costs while maintaining its strength. Available in sizes ranging from 1 inch to 42 inches in diameter, Green Thread® fiberglass pipe is highly customizable to meet specific project requirements. Its ability to withstand a wide range of chemicals and corrosive fluids further adds to its versatility and suitability for various industrial applications. Its popularity in various industries, including oil and gas, chemical processing, water and wastewater, and marine applications, atests to its reliability and suitability for various industrial needs.
Franklin Non-metalic Double Wall Storage Tanks to Prevent Spills
Double -wall storage tanks with secondary wall protection are the best way to prevent hazardous spills or chemical leaks. Our Captor Double Wall Tanks and Containment systems are designed to alleviate environmental and safety concerns. The unique tank-in-tank system provides a total containment. Our tanks are designed for indoor or outdoor applications and are enclosed to prevent snow, rain, and other debris from collecting in the containment vessel. Double-containment tanks are supplied with a vented manway; however, non-vent and hinged manways are also available depending on your application. All tanks meet ASTM D1998 design standards and HDLPE black and white comply with FDA regulations. Crossed linked (XLPE) are available in black and natural white.