Polyethylene Tanks in Chesterfield County
Chesterfield Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP) grating
An affordable, corrosion-resistant solution to a common long-term maintenance issue, such as chemical exposure, weather, and rust, is fiberglass reinforced plastic (FRP) grating. The corrosion-resistant grating from Fibergrate comes in a variety of resin compositions and square or rectangular mesh pattern variations. FRP grating can endure the hardest chemicals or weather conditions whether it is used inside or outside. This lightweight grating can be simply cut and built into steps, platforms, and other structural applications for simple installation. It is available in a variety of colors, thicknesses, and grid patterns. Every panel of grating has ergonomic features that help decrease tiredness and boost productivity, delivering a better and safer working environment for any business.
Chesterfield County Fiberglass Grating
Polyethylene Tanks in Chesterfield County
Chesterfield Above Ground Plastic Storage Tanks In Stock
Vertical, Horizontal, Cone Bottom – we sell all varieties of above ground industrial tanks and chances are we have just what you need in stock right here in our Pennsylvania warehouse. For the last 40 years, Design Plastic Systems has been an industry leader in sales and service of non-metallic polyethylene and polypropylene bulk storage tanks. Our plastic vertical tanks range in size from 20 gallon to 20,000 gallons and are molded in a variety of polyethylene materials including FDA and NSF 61 listed linear high-density (HDLPE) and cross-linked high-density (XLPE) resins. Our fiberglass tanks are custom fabricated to fit your storage needs and size specifications. Through a contact molded and filament winding process, we can provide a custom fiberglass tank with a diameter ranging from 3 to 14 foot.
Market Industries that Benefit from Fiberglass Pipe Solutions in Chesterfield County, VA
Fiberglass piping systems have many benefits over traditional piping materials like steel, copper, or PVC. Some of the industries that can benefit from switching to fiberglass piping systems include:
- Oil and Gas Industry: Fiberglass piping systems are lightweight, easy to install and maintain, and resistant to harsh chemicals and extreme temperatures, making them ideal for use in the oil and gas industry.
- Chemical Processing Industry: Fiberglass piping systems are highly resistant to corrosive chemicals and are ideal for use in chemical processing plants.
- Marine and Offshore Industry: Fiberglass piping systems are resistant to corrosion from saltwater, making them ideal for use in marine and offshore applications.
- Water and Wastewater Treatment: Fiberglass piping systems are corrosion-resistant and can withstand the harsh chemicals used in water and wastewater treatment plants.
- Food and Beverage Industry: Fiberglass piping systems are non-toxic and can be used for food and beverage processing, storage, and distribution.
- Pulp and Paper Industry: Fiberglass piping systems are ideal for use in the pulp and paper industry due to their resistance to chemicals and high temperatures.
- Power Generation: Fiberglass piping systems can be used for cooling water, air pollution control systems, and process piping in power generation facilities.
- Mining Industry: Fiberglass piping systems are corrosion-resistant and can withstand the harsh chemicals and abrasive materials used in mining operations.
Overall, any industry that requires a durable, corrosion-resistant piping system can benefit from switching to fiberglass piping systems.
Chesterfield County, VA Z-Core® Fiberglass Piping Systems
One of the key benefits of Z-Core® products is their resistance to corrosion from a wide range of aggressive solvents, including:
- Hydrochloric acid
- Sulfuric acid
- Sodium hydroxide
- Hydrofluoric acid
- Acetic acid
- Chlorine gas
This resistance to aggressive solvents helps extend equipment lifespan and reduce maintenance costs. Additionally, Z-Core® products are lightweight and easy to install, which can lead to faster installation times and lower overall project costs.