Polyethylene Tanks in Woodmore, MD
Woodmore, MD Centricast CL ® Fiberglass Pipe
Centricast CL® fiberglass pipe is a durable FRP pipe used for transporting corrosive fluids and chemicals in various industries. Made through centrifugal casting process, it has a smooth inner surface, excellent mechanical strength, chemical resistance, and dimensional stability. It's lightweight, easy to install, and withstands high temperatures and pressures. This makes it a cost-effective solution for chemical processing, power generation, wastewater treatment, and other industries.
NOV Fiberglass Z-Core® is a high-strength composite material made of layers of fiberglass reinforced with epoxy resin. It's commonly used in harsh industrial environments where traditional materials would quickly degrade. Z-Core® products are available in a variety of sizes, including pipes, fitings, and custom components, and are used in industries such as oil and gas, chemical processing, and water treatment.
Woodmore, MD Green Thread® Fiberglass Pipe
Green Thread® fiberglass pipe is a top-quality product from NOV Fiber Glass Systems that has gained immense popularity in various industries, including oil and gas, chemical processing, water and wastewater, and marine applications. Its exceptional corrosion resistance and durability make it the go-to choice for companies looking for reliable piping solutions that can handle high-pressure and high-temperature applications. Green Thread® fiberglass pipe is made using a unique filament winding process that involves wrapping glass fibers around a rotating mandrel, impregnating them with a thermoseting resin, and curing them under heat and pressure to form a solid pipe. This manufacturing process makes it lightweight and easy to install, reducing labor and installation costs while maintaining its strength. Available in sizes ranging from 1 inch to 42 inches in diameter, Green Thread® fiberglass pipe is highly customizable to meet specific project requirements. Its ability to withstand a wide range of chemicals and corrosive fluids further adds to its versatility and suitability for various industrial applications. Its popularity in various industries, including oil and gas, chemical processing, water and wastewater, and marine applications, atests to its reliability and suitability for various industrial needs.
Market Industries that Benefit from Fiberglass Pipe Solutions in Woodmore, MD
Fiberglass piping systems have many benefits over traditional piping materials like steel, copper, or PVC. Some of the industries that can benefit from switching to fiberglass piping systems include:
- Water and Wastewater Treatment: Fiberglass piping systems are corrosion-resistant and can withstand the harsh chemicals used in water and wastewater treatment plants.
- Pulp and Paper Industry: Fiberglass piping systems are ideal for use in the pulp and paper industry due to their resistance to chemicals and high temperatures.
- Marine and Offshore Industry: Fiberglass piping systems are resistant to corrosion from saltwater, making them ideal for use in marine and offshore applications.
- Food and Beverage Industry: Fiberglass piping systems are non-toxic and can be used for food and beverage processing, storage, and distribution.
- Chemical Processing Industry: Fiberglass piping systems are highly resistant to corrosive chemicals and are ideal for use in chemical processing plants.
- Mining Industry: Fiberglass piping systems are corrosion-resistant and can withstand the harsh chemicals and abrasive materials used in mining operations.
- Power Generation: Fiberglass piping systems can be used for cooling water, air pollution control systems, and process piping in power generation facilities.
- Oil and Gas Industry: Fiberglass piping systems are lightweight, easy to install and maintain, and resistant to harsh chemicals and extreme temperatures, making them ideal for use in the oil and gas industry.
Overall, any industry that requires a durable, corrosion-resistant piping system can benefit from switching to fiberglass piping systems.
Woodmore, MD Tank Accessories
Inspections, Certifications, and tank modifications available upon request. Design Plastics can assist with your installation, DEP Certification and tank fit out. We provide service and an expert staff who can offer piping, valves, bulkhead fittings and level controls for a complete tank package. Our tank manufacturers also provide under warranty, leak detection, sight glass assemblies, external fill lines and reverse gallonage indicators to name a few.
To complete your installation, Design plastic can provide fiberglass grating for safety OSHA platforms, handrail, and stairs.
Woodmore, MD Fiberglass Piping Systems & Fittings to the Chemical, Industrial, Wastewater, and Power Generation Industries
Fiberglass piping systems and fittings are commonly used in a variety of industries, including chemical, industrial, wastewater, and power generation. Fiberglass reinforced plastic (FRP) piping systems offer numerous advantages over traditional materials like steel, including superior corrosion resistance, lightweight construction, and long service life.
- Industrial applications: FRP piping systems are used in a variety of industrial applications, such as food processing, pulp and paper, and mining. These industries require piping systems that can withstand harsh operating conditions, and FRP offers the durability and resistance necessary for long-lasting performance.
- Chemical industry: FRP piping systems are commonly used in the chemical industry for the safe and reliable transport of corrosive chemicals. FRP is highly resistant to a wide range of chemicals, making it an ideal choice for chemical processing applications.
- Power generation: FRP piping systems are commonly used in power generation facilities for the transport of cooling water, chemicals, and other fluids. They are highly resistant to corrosion from chemicals and high temperatures, making them an ideal choice for power generation applications.
- Wastewater treatment: FRP piping systems are widely used in wastewater treatment facilities due to their resistance to corrosion from harsh chemicals and sewage. These systems are also lightweight and easy to install, making them a popular choice for new construction and retrofit projects.