Polyethylene Tanks in Shady Side, MD
Market Industries that Benefit from Fiberglass Pipe Solutions in Shady Side, MD
Fiberglass piping systems have many benefits over traditional piping materials like steel, copper, or PVC. Some of the industries that can benefit from switching to fiberglass piping systems include:
- Marine and Offshore Industry: Fiberglass piping systems are resistant to corrosion from saltwater, making them ideal for use in marine and offshore applications.
- Chemical Processing Industry: Fiberglass piping systems are highly resistant to corrosive chemicals and are ideal for use in chemical processing plants.
- Power Generation: Fiberglass piping systems can be used for cooling water, air pollution control systems, and process piping in power generation facilities.
- Oil and Gas Industry: Fiberglass piping systems are lightweight, easy to install and maintain, and resistant to harsh chemicals and extreme temperatures, making them ideal for use in the oil and gas industry.
- Pulp and Paper Industry: Fiberglass piping systems are ideal for use in the pulp and paper industry due to their resistance to chemicals and high temperatures.
- Mining Industry: Fiberglass piping systems are corrosion-resistant and can withstand the harsh chemicals and abrasive materials used in mining operations.
- Water and Wastewater Treatment: Fiberglass piping systems are corrosion-resistant and can withstand the harsh chemicals used in water and wastewater treatment plants.
- Food and Beverage Industry: Fiberglass piping systems are non-toxic and can be used for food and beverage processing, storage, and distribution.
Overall, any industry that requires a durable, corrosion-resistant piping system can benefit from switching to fiberglass piping systems.
Above Ground Plastic Storage Tanks in Shady Side, MD
We sell all different kinds of above-ground industrial tanks, including vertical, horizontal, and cone-bottom models, and chances are we have what you need in stock right now in our Pennsylvania warehouse. Non-metallic polyethylene and polypropylene bulk storage tanks are sold and serviced by Design Plastic Systems, a market leader over the past 40 years. Our polyethylene vertical tanks are molded in a number of polyethylene materials, including linear high-density (HDLPE) and cross-linked high-density (XLPE) resins that are listed by the FDA and NSF 61 and range in size from 20 gallons to 20,000 gallons. Our fiberglass tanks are made to order to meet your storage requirements and size requirements. We can offer a fiberglass tank with a diameter ranging from 3 to 14 feet through the use of contact molding and filament winding.
Shady Side Fiberglass Solutions for Every Industry
Regardless of your industry, we have a fiberglass grating solution to fit your needs. FRP grating was originally designed to withstand corrosive chemicals, high temperatures and constant washdowns. Classic uses of fiberglass grating can be found in battery room floors and in platform and safety ladders in chemical plants. However, today fiberglass grating is used in various industries such as transportation, telecommunication, water & wastewater, food & beverage, pharmaceutical, bridge & highway, power, oil & gas, as well as recreational and water parks due to the non-slip, non-corrosive UV resistant capabilities.
Shady Side Above Ground Plastic Storage Tanks In Stock
Vertical, Horizontal, Cone Bottom – we sell all varieties of above ground industrial tanks and chances are we have just what you need in stock right here in our Pennsylvania warehouse. For the last 40 years, Design Plastic Systems has been an industry leader in sales and service of non-metallic polyethylene and polypropylene bulk storage tanks. Our plastic vertical tanks range in size from 20 gallon to 20,000 gallons and are molded in a variety of polyethylene materials including FDA and NSF 61 listed linear high-density (HDLPE) and cross-linked high-density (XLPE) resins. Our fiberglass tanks are custom fabricated to fit your storage needs and size specifications. Through a contact molded and filament winding process, we can provide a custom fiberglass tank with a diameter ranging from 3 to 14 foot.
Shady Side, MD Green Thread® Fiberglass Pipe
Green Thread® fiberglass pipe is a top-quality product from NOV Fiber Glass Systems that has gained immense popularity in various industries, including oil and gas, chemical processing, water and wastewater, and marine applications. Its exceptional corrosion resistance and durability make it the go-to choice for companies looking for reliable piping solutions that can handle high-pressure and high-temperature applications. Green Thread® fiberglass pipe is made using a unique filament winding process that involves wrapping glass fibers around a rotating mandrel, impregnating them with a thermoseting resin, and curing them under heat and pressure to form a solid pipe. This manufacturing process makes it lightweight and easy to install, reducing labor and installation costs while maintaining its strength. Available in sizes ranging from 1 inch to 42 inches in diameter, Green Thread® fiberglass pipe is highly customizable to meet specific project requirements. Its ability to withstand a wide range of chemicals and corrosive fluids further adds to its versatility and suitability for various industrial applications. Its popularity in various industries, including oil and gas, chemical processing, water and wastewater, and marine applications, atests to its reliability and suitability for various industrial needs.
Shady Side, MD Tank Accessories
Inspections, Certifications, and tank modifications available upon request. Design Plastics can assist with your installation, DEP Certification and tank fit out. We provide service and an expert staff who can offer piping, valves, bulkhead fittings and level controls for a complete tank package. Our tank manufacturers also provide under warranty, leak detection, sight glass assemblies, external fill lines and reverse gallonage indicators to name a few.
To complete your installation, Design plastic can provide fiberglass grating for safety OSHA platforms, handrail, and stairs.