Ramblewood, NJ Fiberglass Grating
Ramblewood Non-Metallic Tank Solutions
Non-metallic tanks are light weight, corrosion resistant and cost effective. Polyethylene is non-corrosive for the life of the tank. A poly tank will not rust or suffer from corrosion as a metal water or chemical tank will during their service life. These tanks are also lightweight and easy to handle or move which means that depending on the size, no heavy equipment needed during installation. Poly tanks are made in one single piece which is also an advantage because there are no seams for corrosion to settle which prevents leaks and hazardous chemical spills. Poly tanks have a broad range of chemical resistance to both agriculture and industrial chemicals.
Ramblewood Fiberglass Solutions for Every Industry
Regardless of your industry, we have a fiberglass grating solution to fit your needs. FRP grating was originally designed to withstand corrosive chemicals, high temperatures and constant washdowns. Classic uses of fiberglass grating can be found in battery room floors and in platform and safety ladders in chemical plants. However, today fiberglass grating is used in various industries such as transportation, telecommunication, water & wastewater, food & beverage, pharmaceutical, bridge & highway, power, oil & gas, as well as recreational and water parks due to the non-slip, non-corrosive UV resistant capabilities.
Ramblewood, NJ Fiberglass Grating
Ramblewood, NJ Tank Accessories
Inspections, Certifications, and tank modifications available upon request. Design Plastics can assist with your installation, DEP Certification and tank fit out. We provide service and an expert staff who can offer piping, valves, bulkhead fittings and level controls for a complete tank package. Our tank manufacturers also provide under warranty, leak detection, sight glass assemblies, external fill lines and reverse gallonage indicators to name a few.
To complete your installation, Design plastic can provide fiberglass grating for safety OSHA platforms, handrail, and stairs.
Ramblewood, NJ Fiberglass Piping Systems & Fittings to the Chemical, Industrial, Wastewater, and Power Generation Industries
Fiberglass piping systems and fittings are commonly used in a variety of industries, including chemical, industrial, wastewater, and power generation. Fiberglass reinforced plastic (FRP) piping systems offer numerous advantages over traditional materials like steel, including superior corrosion resistance, lightweight construction, and long service life.
- Wastewater treatment: FRP piping systems are widely used in wastewater treatment facilities due to their resistance to corrosion from harsh chemicals and sewage. These systems are also lightweight and easy to install, making them a popular choice for new construction and retrofit projects.
- Power generation: FRP piping systems are commonly used in power generation facilities for the transport of cooling water, chemicals, and other fluids. They are highly resistant to corrosion from chemicals and high temperatures, making them an ideal choice for power generation applications.
- Industrial applications: FRP piping systems are used in a variety of industrial applications, such as food processing, pulp and paper, and mining. These industries require piping systems that can withstand harsh operating conditions, and FRP offers the durability and resistance necessary for long-lasting performance.
- Chemical industry: FRP piping systems are commonly used in the chemical industry for the safe and reliable transport of corrosive chemicals. FRP is highly resistant to a wide range of chemicals, making it an ideal choice for chemical processing applications.
Market Industries that Benefit from Fiberglass Pipe Solutions in Ramblewood, NJ
Fiberglass piping systems have many benefits over traditional piping materials like steel, copper, or PVC. Some of the industries that can benefit from switching to fiberglass piping systems include:
- Food and Beverage Industry: Fiberglass piping systems are non-toxic and can be used for food and beverage processing, storage, and distribution.
- Oil and Gas Industry: Fiberglass piping systems are lightweight, easy to install and maintain, and resistant to harsh chemicals and extreme temperatures, making them ideal for use in the oil and gas industry.
- Chemical Processing Industry: Fiberglass piping systems are highly resistant to corrosive chemicals and are ideal for use in chemical processing plants.
- Mining Industry: Fiberglass piping systems are corrosion-resistant and can withstand the harsh chemicals and abrasive materials used in mining operations.
- Power Generation: Fiberglass piping systems can be used for cooling water, air pollution control systems, and process piping in power generation facilities.
- Water and Wastewater Treatment: Fiberglass piping systems are corrosion-resistant and can withstand the harsh chemicals used in water and wastewater treatment plants.
- Pulp and Paper Industry: Fiberglass piping systems are ideal for use in the pulp and paper industry due to their resistance to chemicals and high temperatures.
- Marine and Offshore Industry: Fiberglass piping systems are resistant to corrosion from saltwater, making them ideal for use in marine and offshore applications.
Overall, any industry that requires a durable, corrosion-resistant piping system can benefit from switching to fiberglass piping systems.