Polyethylene Tanks in Lansford, PA
Market Industries that Benefit from Fiberglass Pipe Solutions in Lansford, PA
Fiberglass piping systems have many benefits over traditional piping materials like steel, copper, or PVC. Some of the industries that can benefit from switching to fiberglass piping systems include:
- Marine and Offshore Industry: Fiberglass piping systems are resistant to corrosion from saltwater, making them ideal for use in marine and offshore applications.
- Pulp and Paper Industry: Fiberglass piping systems are ideal for use in the pulp and paper industry due to their resistance to chemicals and high temperatures.
- Food and Beverage Industry: Fiberglass piping systems are non-toxic and can be used for food and beverage processing, storage, and distribution.
- Power Generation: Fiberglass piping systems can be used for cooling water, air pollution control systems, and process piping in power generation facilities.
- Chemical Processing Industry: Fiberglass piping systems are highly resistant to corrosive chemicals and are ideal for use in chemical processing plants.
- Mining Industry: Fiberglass piping systems are corrosion-resistant and can withstand the harsh chemicals and abrasive materials used in mining operations.
- Water and Wastewater Treatment: Fiberglass piping systems are corrosion-resistant and can withstand the harsh chemicals used in water and wastewater treatment plants.
- Oil and Gas Industry: Fiberglass piping systems are lightweight, easy to install and maintain, and resistant to harsh chemicals and extreme temperatures, making them ideal for use in the oil and gas industry.
Overall, any industry that requires a durable, corrosion-resistant piping system can benefit from switching to fiberglass piping systems.
Lansford, PA Z-Core® Fiberglass Piping Systems
One of the key benefits of Z-Core® products is their resistance to corrosion from a wide range of aggressive solvents, including:
- Hydrochloric acid
- Sulfuric acid
- Sodium hydroxide
- Hydrofluoric acid
- Acetic acid
- Chlorine gas
This resistance to aggressive solvents helps extend equipment lifespan and reduce maintenance costs. Additionally, Z-Core® products are lightweight and easy to install, which can lead to faster installation times and lower overall project costs.
Above Ground Plastic Storage Tanks in Lansford, PA
We sell all different kinds of above-ground industrial tanks, including vertical, horizontal, and cone-bottom models, and chances are we have what you need in stock right now in our Pennsylvania warehouse. Non-metallic polyethylene and polypropylene bulk storage tanks are sold and serviced by Design Plastic Systems, a market leader over the past 40 years. Our polyethylene vertical tanks are molded in a number of polyethylene materials, including linear high-density (HDLPE) and cross-linked high-density (XLPE) resins that are listed by the FDA and NSF 61 and range in size from 20 gallons to 20,000 gallons. Our fiberglass tanks are made to order to meet your storage requirements and size requirements. We can offer a fiberglass tank with a diameter ranging from 3 to 14 feet through the use of contact molding and filament winding.
Lansford, PA Fiberglass Piping Systems & Fittings to the Chemical, Industrial, Wastewater, and Power Generation Industries
Fiberglass piping systems and fittings are commonly used in a variety of industries, including chemical, industrial, wastewater, and power generation. Fiberglass reinforced plastic (FRP) piping systems offer numerous advantages over traditional materials like steel, including superior corrosion resistance, lightweight construction, and long service life.
- Industrial applications: FRP piping systems are used in a variety of industrial applications, such as food processing, pulp and paper, and mining. These industries require piping systems that can withstand harsh operating conditions, and FRP offers the durability and resistance necessary for long-lasting performance.
- Power generation: FRP piping systems are commonly used in power generation facilities for the transport of cooling water, chemicals, and other fluids. They are highly resistant to corrosion from chemicals and high temperatures, making them an ideal choice for power generation applications.
- Chemical industry: FRP piping systems are commonly used in the chemical industry for the safe and reliable transport of corrosive chemicals. FRP is highly resistant to a wide range of chemicals, making it an ideal choice for chemical processing applications.
- Wastewater treatment: FRP piping systems are widely used in wastewater treatment facilities due to their resistance to corrosion from harsh chemicals and sewage. These systems are also lightweight and easy to install, making them a popular choice for new construction and retrofit projects.
Lansford Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP) grating
An affordable, corrosion-resistant solution to a common long-term maintenance issue, such as chemical exposure, weather, and rust, is fiberglass reinforced plastic (FRP) grating. The corrosion-resistant grating from Fibergrate comes in a variety of resin compositions and square or rectangular mesh pattern variations. FRP grating can endure the hardest chemicals or weather conditions whether it is used inside or outside. This lightweight grating can be simply cut and built into steps, platforms, and other structural applications for simple installation. It is available in a variety of colors, thicknesses, and grid patterns. Every panel of grating has ergonomic features that help decrease tiredness and boost productivity, delivering a better and safer working environment for any business.
Explore the Chemical Resistance of Fiberglass Pipe in Lansford, PA
Fiberglass pipes are generally known for their excellent resistance to corrosion and chemicals. Some of the top solvents and acids that fiberglass pipe is suited for over other pipe materials include:
- Durable piping
- Hydrochloric acid: Fiberglass pipes are also highly resistant to hydrochloric acid, making them suitable for applications in the chemical processing industry.
- Cost-effective piping.
- Acetone: Fiberglass pipes are also resistant to acetone, which is commonly used as a solvent in the pharmaceutical, cosmetic, and chemical industries.
- Sodium hydroxide: Fiberglass pipes are resistant to sodium hydroxide and are widely used in industries that produce caustic soda, such as pulp and paper, and textiles.
- Sulfuric acid: Fiberglass pipes are highly resistant to sulfuric acid, making them an ideal choice for transporting this highly corrosive substance.
- Alcohols: Fiberglass pipes are compatible with a wide range of alcohols, including methanol, ethanol, and isopropyl alcohol.