Jersey City, NJ Fiberglass Grating
Jersey City, NJ Fiberglass Piping Systems & Fittings to the Chemical, Industrial, Wastewater, and Power Generation Industries
Fiberglass piping systems and fittings are commonly used in a variety of industries, including chemical, industrial, wastewater, and power generation. Fiberglass reinforced plastic (FRP) piping systems offer numerous advantages over traditional materials like steel, including superior corrosion resistance, lightweight construction, and long service life.
- Power generation: FRP piping systems are commonly used in power generation facilities for the transport of cooling water, chemicals, and other fluids. They are highly resistant to corrosion from chemicals and high temperatures, making them an ideal choice for power generation applications.
- Industrial applications: FRP piping systems are used in a variety of industrial applications, such as food processing, pulp and paper, and mining. These industries require piping systems that can withstand harsh operating conditions, and FRP offers the durability and resistance necessary for long-lasting performance.
- Wastewater treatment: FRP piping systems are widely used in wastewater treatment facilities due to their resistance to corrosion from harsh chemicals and sewage. These systems are also lightweight and easy to install, making them a popular choice for new construction and retrofit projects.
- Chemical industry: FRP piping systems are commonly used in the chemical industry for the safe and reliable transport of corrosive chemicals. FRP is highly resistant to a wide range of chemicals, making it an ideal choice for chemical processing applications.
Complete line of platform and Jersey City stairway structural assembly
Fibergrate’s Dynaform products offer a complete line of fiberglass structural components. Similar to steel, Fibergrate offers angle, I Beam, Channel, Square Tube, Curb (Embedment) Angle, Round Tube, threaded rod and hardware. As with Fibergrate’s other products the structure is offered is various resins and is fire retardant. By having a complete line of fiberglass structures enables us to offer a complete platform or stairway - structure, grating, treads and handrail would all be fiberglass.
Fibergrate has a full line of adjustable pedestals to work with their molded grating. Many times, customers need a raised platform to keep the surface off the ground. Adjustable pedestals are available from a 3 ¼” – 42” height and are perfect for floors that have a slope to them.
Fibergrate offers many other accessories to go along with their products. These include stainless grating hold down clips, grating edge ramps, epoxy sealer, fiberglass bonding kits, rubber feet, etc.
Extend the life of your stairs and walkways with Jersey City NJ fiberglass grating
Want to extend the life of your walkways with heavy foot traffic or carts, Fibergrate can provide Fiberplate, a molded fiberglass floor plate. This floor plate ranges from 1/8” -3/4” thick and is installed over traditional materials such as wood, metal, or concrete. The floor plates are available in various colors and resin formulas and anti-slip capabilities.
Fibergrate also provides several slip resistant products for stairways. Products such as stair tread covers and fiberglass stair treads. Fibergrate’s stair tread covers are anti slip covers that are installed over existing wood, concrete or metal steps and are a convenient way to provide slip resistant footing to existing stairs. Instead of having to replace the whole existing tread this enables you just to cover it and save money in process. In case the whole tread needs to be replaced Fibergrate offers options on anti-slip stair treads. Both open treads and solid top treads are available.
Jersey City Fiberglass Solutions for Every Industry
Regardless of your industry, we have a fiberglass grating solution to fit your needs. FRP grating was originally designed to withstand corrosive chemicals, high temperatures and constant washdowns. Classic uses of fiberglass grating can be found in battery room floors and in platform and safety ladders in chemical plants. However, today fiberglass grating is used in various industries such as transportation, telecommunication, water & wastewater, food & beverage, pharmaceutical, bridge & highway, power, oil & gas, as well as recreational and water parks due to the non-slip, non-corrosive UV resistant capabilities.
Jersey City, NJ Fiberglass Grating
Market Industries that Benefit from Fiberglass Pipe Solutions in Jersey City, NJ
Fiberglass piping systems have many benefits over traditional piping materials like steel, copper, or PVC. Some of the industries that can benefit from switching to fiberglass piping systems include:
- Chemical Processing Industry: Fiberglass piping systems are highly resistant to corrosive chemicals and are ideal for use in chemical processing plants.
- Oil and Gas Industry: Fiberglass piping systems are lightweight, easy to install and maintain, and resistant to harsh chemicals and extreme temperatures, making them ideal for use in the oil and gas industry.
- Pulp and Paper Industry: Fiberglass piping systems are ideal for use in the pulp and paper industry due to their resistance to chemicals and high temperatures.
- Mining Industry: Fiberglass piping systems are corrosion-resistant and can withstand the harsh chemicals and abrasive materials used in mining operations.
- Water and Wastewater Treatment: Fiberglass piping systems are corrosion-resistant and can withstand the harsh chemicals used in water and wastewater treatment plants.
- Marine and Offshore Industry: Fiberglass piping systems are resistant to corrosion from saltwater, making them ideal for use in marine and offshore applications.
- Power Generation: Fiberglass piping systems can be used for cooling water, air pollution control systems, and process piping in power generation facilities.
- Food and Beverage Industry: Fiberglass piping systems are non-toxic and can be used for food and beverage processing, storage, and distribution.
Overall, any industry that requires a durable, corrosion-resistant piping system can benefit from switching to fiberglass piping systems.