Polyethylene Tanks in Glen Ridge, NJ
Exceed safety requirements with Glen Ridge, NJ fiberglass handrail
Fibergrate has made safety one of their highest priorities by offering a non-conductive, anti-slip flooring and stair package with available handrail system. Dynarail and a fabricated handrail and ladder system meet or exceed OSHA, IBC and other building code requirements for safety and design. Fibergrate’s systems are also easy to assemble in the shop or field. This line includes a railing, kickplate, ladder and rungs, as well as standard walk-thrus and safety cages all manufactured in a corrosion resistant, low maintenance, pultrusion process. In addition to the low maintenance, the Dynarail system is also fire retardant and nonconductive. The system has a flame spread rating of 25 or less and is tested in accordance with ASTM E-84 while meeting the self-extinguishing requirements. Fiberglass is electrically non-conductive for safety and has low thermal conductivity.
The corrosion resistant materials in the fiberglass grating reduces the daily and yearly maintenance, and replacement costs. Once you install fiberglass you will find it offers outstanding durability and extended life span compared to metal.
Glen Ridge, NJ Fiberglass Grating
Market Industries that Benefit from Fiberglass Pipe Solutions in Glen Ridge, NJ
Fiberglass piping systems have many benefits over traditional piping materials like steel, copper, or PVC. Some of the industries that can benefit from switching to fiberglass piping systems include:
- Pulp and Paper Industry: Fiberglass piping systems are ideal for use in the pulp and paper industry due to their resistance to chemicals and high temperatures.
- Marine and Offshore Industry: Fiberglass piping systems are resistant to corrosion from saltwater, making them ideal for use in marine and offshore applications.
- Food and Beverage Industry: Fiberglass piping systems are non-toxic and can be used for food and beverage processing, storage, and distribution.
- Oil and Gas Industry: Fiberglass piping systems are lightweight, easy to install and maintain, and resistant to harsh chemicals and extreme temperatures, making them ideal for use in the oil and gas industry.
- Water and Wastewater Treatment: Fiberglass piping systems are corrosion-resistant and can withstand the harsh chemicals used in water and wastewater treatment plants.
- Mining Industry: Fiberglass piping systems are corrosion-resistant and can withstand the harsh chemicals and abrasive materials used in mining operations.
- Chemical Processing Industry: Fiberglass piping systems are highly resistant to corrosive chemicals and are ideal for use in chemical processing plants.
- Power Generation: Fiberglass piping systems can be used for cooling water, air pollution control systems, and process piping in power generation facilities.
Overall, any industry that requires a durable, corrosion-resistant piping system can benefit from switching to fiberglass piping systems.
Fiberglass Vs Steel
When designing a project, contractors or architects prefer fiberglass grating over metal or wood for many industrial applications. Fiberglass grating is 70% lighter than steel and has an exceptional strength to weigh ratio. In addition, fiberglass is corrosion resistant and requires less maintenance than steel and eliminates the heavy maintenance such as sandblasting and painting.
If your plant has areas where there is vehicular traffic, Fibergrate has a line of grating to assist. High load mold and pultruded grating is designed with a one-piece design which provides extra strength and durability. Where necessary, this grating can withstand forklift and tractor trailer traffic. In addition to strength, this grating is much lighter than metal and will not corrode over time.
Glen Ridge Fiberglass Solutions for Every Industry
Regardless of your industry, we have a fiberglass grating solution to fit your needs. FRP grating was originally designed to withstand corrosive chemicals, high temperatures and constant washdowns. Classic uses of fiberglass grating can be found in battery room floors and in platform and safety ladders in chemical plants. However, today fiberglass grating is used in various industries such as transportation, telecommunication, water & wastewater, food & beverage, pharmaceutical, bridge & highway, power, oil & gas, as well as recreational and water parks due to the non-slip, non-corrosive UV resistant capabilities.
Glen Ridge, NJ Green Thread® Fiberglass Pipe
Green Thread® fiberglass pipe is a top-quality product from NOV Fiber Glass Systems that has gained immense popularity in various industries, including oil and gas, chemical processing, water and wastewater, and marine applications. Its exceptional corrosion resistance and durability make it the go-to choice for companies looking for reliable piping solutions that can handle high-pressure and high-temperature applications. Green Thread® fiberglass pipe is made using a unique filament winding process that involves wrapping glass fibers around a rotating mandrel, impregnating them with a thermoseting resin, and curing them under heat and pressure to form a solid pipe. This manufacturing process makes it lightweight and easy to install, reducing labor and installation costs while maintaining its strength. Available in sizes ranging from 1 inch to 42 inches in diameter, Green Thread® fiberglass pipe is highly customizable to meet specific project requirements. Its ability to withstand a wide range of chemicals and corrosive fluids further adds to its versatility and suitability for various industrial applications. Its popularity in various industries, including oil and gas, chemical processing, water and wastewater, and marine applications, atests to its reliability and suitability for various industrial needs.