Glassboro, NJ Fiberglass Grating
Glassboro, NJ Red Thread® Fiberglass Pipe
Red Thread® fiberglass pipe is a strong and durable composite pipe that is ideal for use in a variety of industrial, municipal, and marine applications. Made from glass fibers and an epoxy resin matrix, this pipe is highly resistant to corrosion, chemicals, and abrasion. It comes in various diameters, wall thicknesses, and lengths, and can be customized with different types of joints and fitings to suit specific installation requirements. Red Thread® fiberglass pipe is commonly used in oil and gas, water and wastewater, and chemical processing industries due to its excellent resistance to corrosion and other harsh conditions. It is a reliable and cost-effective alternative to traditional piping materials and is known for its long service life and low maintenance requirements.
Glassboro, NJ Green Thread® Fiberglass Pipe
Green Thread® fiberglass pipe is a top-quality product from NOV Fiber Glass Systems that has gained immense popularity in various industries, including oil and gas, chemical processing, water and wastewater, and marine applications. Its exceptional corrosion resistance and durability make it the go-to choice for companies looking for reliable piping solutions that can handle high-pressure and high-temperature applications. Green Thread® fiberglass pipe is made using a unique filament winding process that involves wrapping glass fibers around a rotating mandrel, impregnating them with a thermoseting resin, and curing them under heat and pressure to form a solid pipe. This manufacturing process makes it lightweight and easy to install, reducing labor and installation costs while maintaining its strength. Available in sizes ranging from 1 inch to 42 inches in diameter, Green Thread® fiberglass pipe is highly customizable to meet specific project requirements. Its ability to withstand a wide range of chemicals and corrosive fluids further adds to its versatility and suitability for various industrial applications. Its popularity in various industries, including oil and gas, chemical processing, water and wastewater, and marine applications, atests to its reliability and suitability for various industrial needs.
Exceed safety requirements with Glassboro, NJ fiberglass handrail
Fibergrate has made safety one of their highest priorities by offering a non-conductive, anti-slip flooring and stair package with available handrail system. Dynarail and a fabricated handrail and ladder system meet or exceed OSHA, IBC and other building code requirements for safety and design. Fibergrate’s systems are also easy to assemble in the shop or field. This line includes a railing, kickplate, ladder and rungs, as well as standard walk-thrus and safety cages all manufactured in a corrosion resistant, low maintenance, pultrusion process. In addition to the low maintenance, the Dynarail system is also fire retardant and nonconductive. The system has a flame spread rating of 25 or less and is tested in accordance with ASTM E-84 while meeting the self-extinguishing requirements. Fiberglass is electrically non-conductive for safety and has low thermal conductivity.
The corrosion resistant materials in the fiberglass grating reduces the daily and yearly maintenance, and replacement costs. Once you install fiberglass you will find it offers outstanding durability and extended life span compared to metal.
Glassboro, NJ Tank Accessories
Inspections, Certifications, and tank modifications available upon request. Design Plastics can assist with your installation, DEP Certification and tank fit out. We provide service and an expert staff who can offer piping, valves, bulkhead fittings and level controls for a complete tank package. Our tank manufacturers also provide under warranty, leak detection, sight glass assemblies, external fill lines and reverse gallonage indicators to name a few.
To complete your installation, Design plastic can provide fiberglass grating for safety OSHA platforms, handrail, and stairs.
Market Industries that Benefit from Fiberglass Pipe Solutions in Glassboro, NJ
Fiberglass piping systems have many benefits over traditional piping materials like steel, copper, or PVC. Some of the industries that can benefit from switching to fiberglass piping systems include:
- Chemical Processing Industry: Fiberglass piping systems are highly resistant to corrosive chemicals and are ideal for use in chemical processing plants.
- Mining Industry: Fiberglass piping systems are corrosion-resistant and can withstand the harsh chemicals and abrasive materials used in mining operations.
- Water and Wastewater Treatment: Fiberglass piping systems are corrosion-resistant and can withstand the harsh chemicals used in water and wastewater treatment plants.
- Food and Beverage Industry: Fiberglass piping systems are non-toxic and can be used for food and beverage processing, storage, and distribution.
- Power Generation: Fiberglass piping systems can be used for cooling water, air pollution control systems, and process piping in power generation facilities.
- Pulp and Paper Industry: Fiberglass piping systems are ideal for use in the pulp and paper industry due to their resistance to chemicals and high temperatures.
- Marine and Offshore Industry: Fiberglass piping systems are resistant to corrosion from saltwater, making them ideal for use in marine and offshore applications.
- Oil and Gas Industry: Fiberglass piping systems are lightweight, easy to install and maintain, and resistant to harsh chemicals and extreme temperatures, making them ideal for use in the oil and gas industry.
Overall, any industry that requires a durable, corrosion-resistant piping system can benefit from switching to fiberglass piping systems.
Glassboro Fiberglass Solutions for Every Industry
Regardless of your industry, we have a fiberglass grating solution to fit your needs. FRP grating was originally designed to withstand corrosive chemicals, high temperatures and constant washdowns. Classic uses of fiberglass grating can be found in battery room floors and in platform and safety ladders in chemical plants. However, today fiberglass grating is used in various industries such as transportation, telecommunication, water & wastewater, food & beverage, pharmaceutical, bridge & highway, power, oil & gas, as well as recreational and water parks due to the non-slip, non-corrosive UV resistant capabilities.