Eau Claire, PA Fiberglass Grating
Fiberglass Grating in Eau Claire, PA
Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP) grating is a low-cost, corrosion resistant solution to an everyday long-term maintenance problem including chemical exposure, weather, and rust. Fibergrate’s corrosion resistant grating is available with either square or rectangular mesh pattern options and with multiple resin formulations. Whether used indoor or out, FRP grating can withstand the harshest chemicals or weather conditions. This lightweight grating comes in various colors, thicknesses and grid patterns and is easily cut and fabricated into stairs, platforms, and other structural applications for easy installation. The ergonomic properties in each panel of grating helps reduce fatigue and increase productivity creating a better and safer work environment for any industry.
Fibergrate has a wide range of gratings to select from. Whether the application calls for a molded style grating or a pultruded grating Fibergrate has many options to choose from. Fibergrate also has a range of resins available to meet the customer needs. Whether the application is just water exposure or to the most corrosive applications, Fibergrate has the right product. Fibergrate also markets grating for the food and beverage market. The FGI-AM molded grating is USDA approved and offers antimicrobial properties to inhibit the growth of bacteria on the composite.
Eau Claire Non-Metallic Tank Solutions
Non-metallic tanks are light weight, corrosion resistant and cost effective. Polyethylene is non-corrosive for the life of the tank. A poly tank will not rust or suffer from corrosion as a metal water or chemical tank will during their service life. These tanks are also lightweight and easy to handle or move which means that depending on the size, no heavy equipment needed during installation. Poly tanks are made in one single piece which is also an advantage because there are no seams for corrosion to settle which prevents leaks and hazardous chemical spills. Poly tanks have a broad range of chemical resistance to both agriculture and industrial chemicals.
Eau Claire, PA Green Thread® Fiberglass Pipe
Green Thread® fiberglass pipe is a top-quality product from NOV Fiber Glass Systems that has gained immense popularity in various industries, including oil and gas, chemical processing, water and wastewater, and marine applications. Its exceptional corrosion resistance and durability make it the go-to choice for companies looking for reliable piping solutions that can handle high-pressure and high-temperature applications. Green Thread® fiberglass pipe is made using a unique filament winding process that involves wrapping glass fibers around a rotating mandrel, impregnating them with a thermoseting resin, and curing them under heat and pressure to form a solid pipe. This manufacturing process makes it lightweight and easy to install, reducing labor and installation costs while maintaining its strength. Available in sizes ranging from 1 inch to 42 inches in diameter, Green Thread® fiberglass pipe is highly customizable to meet specific project requirements. Its ability to withstand a wide range of chemicals and corrosive fluids further adds to its versatility and suitability for various industrial applications. Its popularity in various industries, including oil and gas, chemical processing, water and wastewater, and marine applications, atests to its reliability and suitability for various industrial needs.
Eau Claire Fiberglass Solutions for Every Industry
Regardless of your industry, we have a fiberglass grating solution to fit your needs. FRP grating was originally designed to withstand corrosive chemicals, high temperatures and constant washdowns. Classic uses of fiberglass grating can be found in battery room floors and in platform and safety ladders in chemical plants. However, today fiberglass grating is used in various industries such as transportation, telecommunication, water & wastewater, food & beverage, pharmaceutical, bridge & highway, power, oil & gas, as well as recreational and water parks due to the non-slip, non-corrosive UV resistant capabilities.
Fiberglass vs Metal
Light weight, corrosion resistant, non-conductive, affordable and a high-quality product, say no more, fiberglass tanks are your best choice for your storage solutions whether it be, food grade water, waste water, chemicals, or fuel. Fiberglass tanks offer a high strength to weight ratio and resistance for many applications. Fiberglass tanks can be custom made to fit your specifications with sizes ranging from 3 ft to 14 ft in diameter, vertical or horizontal. Fiberglass tanks are easily repaired, re-lined and reconfigured if needed, meaning a tank won’t need replacement for minor damage or wear.
Market Industries that Benefit from Fiberglass Pipe Solutions in Eau Claire, PA
Fiberglass piping systems have many benefits over traditional piping materials like steel, copper, or PVC. Some of the industries that can benefit from switching to fiberglass piping systems include:
- Chemical Processing Industry: Fiberglass piping systems are highly resistant to corrosive chemicals and are ideal for use in chemical processing plants.
- Water and Wastewater Treatment: Fiberglass piping systems are corrosion-resistant and can withstand the harsh chemicals used in water and wastewater treatment plants.
- Marine and Offshore Industry: Fiberglass piping systems are resistant to corrosion from saltwater, making them ideal for use in marine and offshore applications.
- Mining Industry: Fiberglass piping systems are corrosion-resistant and can withstand the harsh chemicals and abrasive materials used in mining operations.
- Power Generation: Fiberglass piping systems can be used for cooling water, air pollution control systems, and process piping in power generation facilities.
- Oil and Gas Industry: Fiberglass piping systems are lightweight, easy to install and maintain, and resistant to harsh chemicals and extreme temperatures, making them ideal for use in the oil and gas industry.
- Pulp and Paper Industry: Fiberglass piping systems are ideal for use in the pulp and paper industry due to their resistance to chemicals and high temperatures.
- Food and Beverage Industry: Fiberglass piping systems are non-toxic and can be used for food and beverage processing, storage, and distribution.
Overall, any industry that requires a durable, corrosion-resistant piping system can benefit from switching to fiberglass piping systems.