Polyethylene Tanks in Crisfield, MD
Polyethylene Tanks in Crisfield, MD
Exceed safety requirements with Crisfield, MD fiberglass handrail
Fibergrate has made safety one of their highest priorities by offering a non-conductive, anti-slip flooring and stair package with available handrail system. Dynarail and a fabricated handrail and ladder system meet or exceed OSHA, IBC and other building code requirements for safety and design. Fibergrate’s systems are also easy to assemble in the shop or field. This line includes a railing, kickplate, ladder and rungs, as well as standard walk-thrus and safety cages all manufactured in a corrosion resistant, low maintenance, pultrusion process. In addition to the low maintenance, the Dynarail system is also fire retardant and nonconductive. The system has a flame spread rating of 25 or less and is tested in accordance with ASTM E-84 while meeting the self-extinguishing requirements. Fiberglass is electrically non-conductive for safety and has low thermal conductivity.
The corrosion resistant materials in the fiberglass grating reduces the daily and yearly maintenance, and replacement costs. Once you install fiberglass you will find it offers outstanding durability and extended life span compared to metal.
Crisfield Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP) grating
An affordable, corrosion-resistant solution to a common long-term maintenance issue, such as chemical exposure, weather, and rust, is fiberglass reinforced plastic (FRP) grating. The corrosion-resistant grating from Fibergrate comes in a variety of resin compositions and square or rectangular mesh pattern variations. FRP grating can endure the hardest chemicals or weather conditions whether it is used inside or outside. This lightweight grating can be simply cut and built into steps, platforms, and other structural applications for simple installation. It is available in a variety of colors, thicknesses, and grid patterns. Every panel of grating has ergonomic features that help decrease tiredness and boost productivity, delivering a better and safer working environment for any business.
Crisfield, MD Fiberglass Piping Systems & Fittings to the Chemical, Industrial, Wastewater, and Power Generation Industries
Fiberglass piping systems and fittings are commonly used in a variety of industries, including chemical, industrial, wastewater, and power generation. Fiberglass reinforced plastic (FRP) piping systems offer numerous advantages over traditional materials like steel, including superior corrosion resistance, lightweight construction, and long service life.
- Wastewater treatment: FRP piping systems are widely used in wastewater treatment facilities due to their resistance to corrosion from harsh chemicals and sewage. These systems are also lightweight and easy to install, making them a popular choice for new construction and retrofit projects.
- Chemical industry: FRP piping systems are commonly used in the chemical industry for the safe and reliable transport of corrosive chemicals. FRP is highly resistant to a wide range of chemicals, making it an ideal choice for chemical processing applications.
- Industrial applications: FRP piping systems are used in a variety of industrial applications, such as food processing, pulp and paper, and mining. These industries require piping systems that can withstand harsh operating conditions, and FRP offers the durability and resistance necessary for long-lasting performance.
- Power generation: FRP piping systems are commonly used in power generation facilities for the transport of cooling water, chemicals, and other fluids. They are highly resistant to corrosion from chemicals and high temperatures, making them an ideal choice for power generation applications.
Explore the Chemical Resistance of Fiberglass Pipe in Crisfield, MD
Fiberglass pipes are generally known for their excellent resistance to corrosion and chemicals. Some of the top solvents and acids that fiberglass pipe is suited for over other pipe materials include:
- Durable piping
- Hydrochloric acid: Fiberglass pipes are also highly resistant to hydrochloric acid, making them suitable for applications in the chemical processing industry.
- Alcohols: Fiberglass pipes are compatible with a wide range of alcohols, including methanol, ethanol, and isopropyl alcohol.
- Sodium hydroxide: Fiberglass pipes are resistant to sodium hydroxide and are widely used in industries that produce caustic soda, such as pulp and paper, and textiles.
- Acetone: Fiberglass pipes are also resistant to acetone, which is commonly used as a solvent in the pharmaceutical, cosmetic, and chemical industries.
- Cost-effective piping.
- Sulfuric acid: Fiberglass pipes are highly resistant to sulfuric acid, making them an ideal choice for transporting this highly corrosive substance.
Crisfield, MD Z-Core® Fiberglass Piping Systems
One of the key benefits of Z-Core® products is their resistance to corrosion from a wide range of aggressive solvents, including:
- Hydrochloric acid
- Sulfuric acid
- Sodium hydroxide
- Hydrofluoric acid
- Acetic acid
- Chlorine gas
This resistance to aggressive solvents helps extend equipment lifespan and reduce maintenance costs. Additionally, Z-Core® products are lightweight and easy to install, which can lead to faster installation times and lower overall project costs.