Polyethylene Tanks in Cotton Town, PA
Cotton Town, PA Fiberglass Piping Systems & Fittings to the Chemical, Industrial, Wastewater, and Power Generation Industries
Fiberglass piping systems and fittings are commonly used in a variety of industries, including chemical, industrial, wastewater, and power generation. Fiberglass reinforced plastic (FRP) piping systems offer numerous advantages over traditional materials like steel, including superior corrosion resistance, lightweight construction, and long service life.
- Industrial applications: FRP piping systems are used in a variety of industrial applications, such as food processing, pulp and paper, and mining. These industries require piping systems that can withstand harsh operating conditions, and FRP offers the durability and resistance necessary for long-lasting performance.
- Power generation: FRP piping systems are commonly used in power generation facilities for the transport of cooling water, chemicals, and other fluids. They are highly resistant to corrosion from chemicals and high temperatures, making them an ideal choice for power generation applications.
- Wastewater treatment: FRP piping systems are widely used in wastewater treatment facilities due to their resistance to corrosion from harsh chemicals and sewage. These systems are also lightweight and easy to install, making them a popular choice for new construction and retrofit projects.
- Chemical industry: FRP piping systems are commonly used in the chemical industry for the safe and reliable transport of corrosive chemicals. FRP is highly resistant to a wide range of chemicals, making it an ideal choice for chemical processing applications.
Fiberglass Vs Steel
When designing a project, contractors or architects prefer fiberglass grating over metal or wood for many industrial applications. Fiberglass grating is 70% lighter than steel and has an exceptional strength to weigh ratio. In addition, fiberglass is corrosion resistant and requires less maintenance than steel and eliminates the heavy maintenance such as sandblasting and painting.
If your plant has areas where there is vehicular traffic, Fibergrate has a line of grating to assist. High load mold and pultruded grating is designed with a one-piece design which provides extra strength and durability. Where necessary, this grating can withstand forklift and tractor trailer traffic. In addition to strength, this grating is much lighter than metal and will not corrode over time.
Fiberglass vs Metal
Light weight, corrosion resistant, non-conductive, affordable and a high-quality product, say no more, fiberglass tanks are your best choice for your storage solutions whether it be, food grade water, waste water, chemicals, or fuel. Fiberglass tanks offer a high strength to weight ratio and resistance for many applications. Fiberglass tanks can be custom made to fit your specifications with sizes ranging from 3 ft to 14 ft in diameter, vertical or horizontal. Fiberglass tanks are easily repaired, re-lined and reconfigured if needed, meaning a tank won’t need replacement for minor damage or wear.
Cotton Town, PA Z-Core® Fiberglass Piping Systems
One of the key benefits of Z-Core® products is their resistance to corrosion from a wide range of aggressive solvents, including:
- Hydrochloric acid
- Sulfuric acid
- Sodium hydroxide
- Hydrofluoric acid
- Acetic acid
- Chlorine gas
This resistance to aggressive solvents helps extend equipment lifespan and reduce maintenance costs. Additionally, Z-Core® products are lightweight and easy to install, which can lead to faster installation times and lower overall project costs.
Cotton Town Above Ground Plastic Storage Tanks In Stock
Vertical, Horizontal, Cone Bottom – we sell all varieties of above ground industrial tanks and chances are we have just what you need in stock right here in our Pennsylvania warehouse. For the last 40 years, Design Plastic Systems has been an industry leader in sales and service of non-metallic polyethylene and polypropylene bulk storage tanks. Our plastic vertical tanks range in size from 20 gallon to 20,000 gallons and are molded in a variety of polyethylene materials including FDA and NSF 61 listed linear high-density (HDLPE) and cross-linked high-density (XLPE) resins. Our fiberglass tanks are custom fabricated to fit your storage needs and size specifications. Through a contact molded and filament winding process, we can provide a custom fiberglass tank with a diameter ranging from 3 to 14 foot.
Market Industries that Benefit from Fiberglass Pipe Solutions in Cotton Town, PA
Fiberglass piping systems have many benefits over traditional piping materials like steel, copper, or PVC. Some of the industries that can benefit from switching to fiberglass piping systems include:
- Food and Beverage Industry: Fiberglass piping systems are non-toxic and can be used for food and beverage processing, storage, and distribution.
- Mining Industry: Fiberglass piping systems are corrosion-resistant and can withstand the harsh chemicals and abrasive materials used in mining operations.
- Chemical Processing Industry: Fiberglass piping systems are highly resistant to corrosive chemicals and are ideal for use in chemical processing plants.
- Pulp and Paper Industry: Fiberglass piping systems are ideal for use in the pulp and paper industry due to their resistance to chemicals and high temperatures.
- Water and Wastewater Treatment: Fiberglass piping systems are corrosion-resistant and can withstand the harsh chemicals used in water and wastewater treatment plants.
- Oil and Gas Industry: Fiberglass piping systems are lightweight, easy to install and maintain, and resistant to harsh chemicals and extreme temperatures, making them ideal for use in the oil and gas industry.
- Marine and Offshore Industry: Fiberglass piping systems are resistant to corrosion from saltwater, making them ideal for use in marine and offshore applications.
- Power Generation: Fiberglass piping systems can be used for cooling water, air pollution control systems, and process piping in power generation facilities.
Overall, any industry that requires a durable, corrosion-resistant piping system can benefit from switching to fiberglass piping systems.