Polyethylene Tanks in Cambridge, MD
Cambridge, MD Fiberglass Grating
Cambridge, MD Centricast CL ® Fiberglass Pipe
Centricast CL® fiberglass pipe is a durable FRP pipe used for transporting corrosive fluids and chemicals in various industries. Made through centrifugal casting process, it has a smooth inner surface, excellent mechanical strength, chemical resistance, and dimensional stability. It's lightweight, easy to install, and withstands high temperatures and pressures. This makes it a cost-effective solution for chemical processing, power generation, wastewater treatment, and other industries.
NOV Fiberglass Z-Core® is a high-strength composite material made of layers of fiberglass reinforced with epoxy resin. It's commonly used in harsh industrial environments where traditional materials would quickly degrade. Z-Core® products are available in a variety of sizes, including pipes, fitings, and custom components, and are used in industries such as oil and gas, chemical processing, and water treatment.
Extend the life of your stairs and walkways with Cambridge MD fiberglass grating
Want to extend the life of your walkways with heavy foot traffic or carts, Fibergrate can provide Fiberplate, a molded fiberglass floor plate. This floor plate ranges from 1/8” -3/4” thick and is installed over traditional materials such as wood, metal, or concrete. The floor plates are available in various colors and resin formulas and anti-slip capabilities.
Fibergrate also provides several slip resistant products for stairways. Products such as stair tread covers and fiberglass stair treads. Fibergrate’s stair tread covers are anti slip covers that are installed over existing wood, concrete or metal steps and are a convenient way to provide slip resistant footing to existing stairs. Instead of having to replace the whole existing tread this enables you just to cover it and save money in process. In case the whole tread needs to be replaced Fibergrate offers options on anti-slip stair treads. Both open treads and solid top treads are available.
Cambridge, MD Fiberglass Piping Systems & Fittings to the Chemical, Industrial, Wastewater, and Power Generation Industries
Fiberglass piping systems and fittings are commonly used in a variety of industries, including chemical, industrial, wastewater, and power generation. Fiberglass reinforced plastic (FRP) piping systems offer numerous advantages over traditional materials like steel, including superior corrosion resistance, lightweight construction, and long service life.
- Industrial applications: FRP piping systems are used in a variety of industrial applications, such as food processing, pulp and paper, and mining. These industries require piping systems that can withstand harsh operating conditions, and FRP offers the durability and resistance necessary for long-lasting performance.
- Chemical industry: FRP piping systems are commonly used in the chemical industry for the safe and reliable transport of corrosive chemicals. FRP is highly resistant to a wide range of chemicals, making it an ideal choice for chemical processing applications.
- Power generation: FRP piping systems are commonly used in power generation facilities for the transport of cooling water, chemicals, and other fluids. They are highly resistant to corrosion from chemicals and high temperatures, making them an ideal choice for power generation applications.
- Wastewater treatment: FRP piping systems are widely used in wastewater treatment facilities due to their resistance to corrosion from harsh chemicals and sewage. These systems are also lightweight and easy to install, making them a popular choice for new construction and retrofit projects.
Explore the Chemical Resistance of Fiberglass Pipe in Cambridge, MD
Fiberglass pipes are generally known for their excellent resistance to corrosion and chemicals. Some of the top solvents and acids that fiberglass pipe is suited for over other pipe materials include:
- Cost-effective piping.
- Alcohols: Fiberglass pipes are compatible with a wide range of alcohols, including methanol, ethanol, and isopropyl alcohol.
- Sulfuric acid: Fiberglass pipes are highly resistant to sulfuric acid, making them an ideal choice for transporting this highly corrosive substance.
- Durable piping
- Acetone: Fiberglass pipes are also resistant to acetone, which is commonly used as a solvent in the pharmaceutical, cosmetic, and chemical industries.
- Sodium hydroxide: Fiberglass pipes are resistant to sodium hydroxide and are widely used in industries that produce caustic soda, such as pulp and paper, and textiles.
- Hydrochloric acid: Fiberglass pipes are also highly resistant to hydrochloric acid, making them suitable for applications in the chemical processing industry.
Fiberglass Grating in Cambridge, MD
Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP) grating is a low-cost, corrosion resistant solution to an everyday long-term maintenance problem including chemical exposure, weather, and rust. Fibergrate’s corrosion resistant grating is available with either square or rectangular mesh pattern options and with multiple resin formulations. Whether used indoor or out, FRP grating can withstand the harshest chemicals or weather conditions. This lightweight grating comes in various colors, thicknesses and grid patterns and is easily cut and fabricated into stairs, platforms, and other structural applications for easy installation. The ergonomic properties in each panel of grating helps reduce fatigue and increase productivity creating a better and safer work environment for any industry.
Fibergrate has a wide range of gratings to select from. Whether the application calls for a molded style grating or a pultruded grating Fibergrate has many options to choose from. Fibergrate also has a range of resins available to meet the customer needs. Whether the application is just water exposure or to the most corrosive applications, Fibergrate has the right product. Fibergrate also markets grating for the food and beverage market. The FGI-AM molded grating is USDA approved and offers antimicrobial properties to inhibit the growth of bacteria on the composite.