Blackwood, NJ Fiberglass Grating
Blackwood Non-metalic Double Wall Storage Tanks to Prevent Spills
Double -wall storage tanks with secondary wall protection are the best way to prevent hazardous spills or chemical leaks. Our Captor Double Wall Tanks and Containment systems are designed to alleviate environmental and safety concerns. The unique tank-in-tank system provides a total containment. Our tanks are designed for indoor or outdoor applications and are enclosed to prevent snow, rain, and other debris from collecting in the containment vessel. Double-containment tanks are supplied with a vented manway; however, non-vent and hinged manways are also available depending on your application. All tanks meet ASTM D1998 design standards and HDLPE black and white comply with FDA regulations. Crossed linked (XLPE) are available in black and natural white.
Market Industries that Benefit from Fiberglass Pipe Solutions in Blackwood, NJ
Fiberglass piping systems have many benefits over traditional piping materials like steel, copper, or PVC. Some of the industries that can benefit from switching to fiberglass piping systems include:
- Food and Beverage Industry: Fiberglass piping systems are non-toxic and can be used for food and beverage processing, storage, and distribution.
- Power Generation: Fiberglass piping systems can be used for cooling water, air pollution control systems, and process piping in power generation facilities.
- Chemical Processing Industry: Fiberglass piping systems are highly resistant to corrosive chemicals and are ideal for use in chemical processing plants.
- Pulp and Paper Industry: Fiberglass piping systems are ideal for use in the pulp and paper industry due to their resistance to chemicals and high temperatures.
- Mining Industry: Fiberglass piping systems are corrosion-resistant and can withstand the harsh chemicals and abrasive materials used in mining operations.
- Marine and Offshore Industry: Fiberglass piping systems are resistant to corrosion from saltwater, making them ideal for use in marine and offshore applications.
- Oil and Gas Industry: Fiberglass piping systems are lightweight, easy to install and maintain, and resistant to harsh chemicals and extreme temperatures, making them ideal for use in the oil and gas industry.
- Water and Wastewater Treatment: Fiberglass piping systems are corrosion-resistant and can withstand the harsh chemicals used in water and wastewater treatment plants.
Overall, any industry that requires a durable, corrosion-resistant piping system can benefit from switching to fiberglass piping systems.
Blackwood, NJ Fiberglass Piping Systems & Fittings to the Chemical, Industrial, Wastewater, and Power Generation Industries
Fiberglass piping systems and fittings are commonly used in a variety of industries, including chemical, industrial, wastewater, and power generation. Fiberglass reinforced plastic (FRP) piping systems offer numerous advantages over traditional materials like steel, including superior corrosion resistance, lightweight construction, and long service life.
- Chemical industry: FRP piping systems are commonly used in the chemical industry for the safe and reliable transport of corrosive chemicals. FRP is highly resistant to a wide range of chemicals, making it an ideal choice for chemical processing applications.
- Industrial applications: FRP piping systems are used in a variety of industrial applications, such as food processing, pulp and paper, and mining. These industries require piping systems that can withstand harsh operating conditions, and FRP offers the durability and resistance necessary for long-lasting performance.
- Power generation: FRP piping systems are commonly used in power generation facilities for the transport of cooling water, chemicals, and other fluids. They are highly resistant to corrosion from chemicals and high temperatures, making them an ideal choice for power generation applications.
- Wastewater treatment: FRP piping systems are widely used in wastewater treatment facilities due to their resistance to corrosion from harsh chemicals and sewage. These systems are also lightweight and easy to install, making them a popular choice for new construction and retrofit projects.
Fiberglass Grating in Blackwood, NJ
Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP) grating is a low-cost, corrosion resistant solution to an everyday long-term maintenance problem including chemical exposure, weather, and rust. Fibergrate’s corrosion resistant grating is available with either square or rectangular mesh pattern options and with multiple resin formulations. Whether used indoor or out, FRP grating can withstand the harshest chemicals or weather conditions. This lightweight grating comes in various colors, thicknesses and grid patterns and is easily cut and fabricated into stairs, platforms, and other structural applications for easy installation. The ergonomic properties in each panel of grating helps reduce fatigue and increase productivity creating a better and safer work environment for any industry.
Fibergrate has a wide range of gratings to select from. Whether the application calls for a molded style grating or a pultruded grating Fibergrate has many options to choose from. Fibergrate also has a range of resins available to meet the customer needs. Whether the application is just water exposure or to the most corrosive applications, Fibergrate has the right product. Fibergrate also markets grating for the food and beverage market. The FGI-AM molded grating is USDA approved and offers antimicrobial properties to inhibit the growth of bacteria on the composite.
Blackwood, NJ Fiberglass Grating
Explore the Chemical Resistance of Fiberglass Pipe in Blackwood, NJ
Fiberglass pipes are generally known for their excellent resistance to corrosion and chemicals. Some of the top solvents and acids that fiberglass pipe is suited for over other pipe materials include:
- Sodium hydroxide: Fiberglass pipes are resistant to sodium hydroxide and are widely used in industries that produce caustic soda, such as pulp and paper, and textiles.
- Alcohols: Fiberglass pipes are compatible with a wide range of alcohols, including methanol, ethanol, and isopropyl alcohol.
- Acetone: Fiberglass pipes are also resistant to acetone, which is commonly used as a solvent in the pharmaceutical, cosmetic, and chemical industries.
- Hydrochloric acid: Fiberglass pipes are also highly resistant to hydrochloric acid, making them suitable for applications in the chemical processing industry.
- Durable piping
- Cost-effective piping.
- Sulfuric acid: Fiberglass pipes are highly resistant to sulfuric acid, making them an ideal choice for transporting this highly corrosive substance.