Polyethylene Tanks in Baltimore Highlands, MD
Fiberglass Grating in Baltimore Highlands, MD
Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP) grating is a low-cost, corrosion resistant solution to an everyday long-term maintenance problem including chemical exposure, weather, and rust. Fibergrate’s corrosion resistant grating is available with either square or rectangular mesh pattern options and with multiple resin formulations. Whether used indoor or out, FRP grating can withstand the harshest chemicals or weather conditions. This lightweight grating comes in various colors, thicknesses and grid patterns and is easily cut and fabricated into stairs, platforms, and other structural applications for easy installation. The ergonomic properties in each panel of grating helps reduce fatigue and increase productivity creating a better and safer work environment for any industry.
Fibergrate has a wide range of gratings to select from. Whether the application calls for a molded style grating or a pultruded grating Fibergrate has many options to choose from. Fibergrate also has a range of resins available to meet the customer needs. Whether the application is just water exposure or to the most corrosive applications, Fibergrate has the right product. Fibergrate also markets grating for the food and beverage market. The FGI-AM molded grating is USDA approved and offers antimicrobial properties to inhibit the growth of bacteria on the composite.
Baltimore Highlands Non-Metallic Tank Solutions
Non-metallic tanks are light weight, corrosion resistant and cost effective. Polyethylene is non-corrosive for the life of the tank. A poly tank will not rust or suffer from corrosion as a metal water or chemical tank will during their service life. These tanks are also lightweight and easy to handle or move which means that depending on the size, no heavy equipment needed during installation. Poly tanks are made in one single piece which is also an advantage because there are no seams for corrosion to settle which prevents leaks and hazardous chemical spills. Poly tanks have a broad range of chemical resistance to both agriculture and industrial chemicals.
Exceed safety requirements with Baltimore Highlands, MD fiberglass handrail
Fibergrate has made safety one of their highest priorities by offering a non-conductive, anti-slip flooring and stair package with available handrail system. Dynarail and a fabricated handrail and ladder system meet or exceed OSHA, IBC and other building code requirements for safety and design. Fibergrate’s systems are also easy to assemble in the shop or field. This line includes a railing, kickplate, ladder and rungs, as well as standard walk-thrus and safety cages all manufactured in a corrosion resistant, low maintenance, pultrusion process. In addition to the low maintenance, the Dynarail system is also fire retardant and nonconductive. The system has a flame spread rating of 25 or less and is tested in accordance with ASTM E-84 while meeting the self-extinguishing requirements. Fiberglass is electrically non-conductive for safety and has low thermal conductivity.
The corrosion resistant materials in the fiberglass grating reduces the daily and yearly maintenance, and replacement costs. Once you install fiberglass you will find it offers outstanding durability and extended life span compared to metal.
Baltimore Highlands Above Ground Plastic Storage Tanks In Stock
Vertical, Horizontal, Cone Bottom – we sell all varieties of above ground industrial tanks and chances are we have just what you need in stock right here in our Pennsylvania warehouse. For the last 40 years, Design Plastic Systems has been an industry leader in sales and service of non-metallic polyethylene and polypropylene bulk storage tanks. Our plastic vertical tanks range in size from 20 gallon to 20,000 gallons and are molded in a variety of polyethylene materials including FDA and NSF 61 listed linear high-density (HDLPE) and cross-linked high-density (XLPE) resins. Our fiberglass tanks are custom fabricated to fit your storage needs and size specifications. Through a contact molded and filament winding process, we can provide a custom fiberglass tank with a diameter ranging from 3 to 14 foot.
Baltimore Highlands, MD Z-Core® Fiberglass Piping Systems
One of the key benefits of Z-Core® products is their resistance to corrosion from a wide range of aggressive solvents, including:
- Hydrochloric acid
- Sulfuric acid
- Sodium hydroxide
- Hydrofluoric acid
- Acetic acid
- Chlorine gas
This resistance to aggressive solvents helps extend equipment lifespan and reduce maintenance costs. Additionally, Z-Core® products are lightweight and easy to install, which can lead to faster installation times and lower overall project costs.
Market Industries that Benefit from Fiberglass Pipe Solutions in Baltimore Highlands, MD
Fiberglass piping systems have many benefits over traditional piping materials like steel, copper, or PVC. Some of the industries that can benefit from switching to fiberglass piping systems include:
- Oil and Gas Industry: Fiberglass piping systems are lightweight, easy to install and maintain, and resistant to harsh chemicals and extreme temperatures, making them ideal for use in the oil and gas industry.
- Food and Beverage Industry: Fiberglass piping systems are non-toxic and can be used for food and beverage processing, storage, and distribution.
- Marine and Offshore Industry: Fiberglass piping systems are resistant to corrosion from saltwater, making them ideal for use in marine and offshore applications.
- Chemical Processing Industry: Fiberglass piping systems are highly resistant to corrosive chemicals and are ideal for use in chemical processing plants.
- Power Generation: Fiberglass piping systems can be used for cooling water, air pollution control systems, and process piping in power generation facilities.
- Mining Industry: Fiberglass piping systems are corrosion-resistant and can withstand the harsh chemicals and abrasive materials used in mining operations.
- Water and Wastewater Treatment: Fiberglass piping systems are corrosion-resistant and can withstand the harsh chemicals used in water and wastewater treatment plants.
- Pulp and Paper Industry: Fiberglass piping systems are ideal for use in the pulp and paper industry due to their resistance to chemicals and high temperatures.
Overall, any industry that requires a durable, corrosion-resistant piping system can benefit from switching to fiberglass piping systems.